Hello Guys! Kiro Ramy is here!
Welcome to the "Ask Kiro Ramy" series, this blog will offer you to ask me a question you may ask about my stuff, games, video and others.
Rules
1- The most important rule: Be respectful + Maximum number of the questions = 2
2- If you need any questions about my games, videos and more please feel free to ask me without intruding on personal privacy and make sure the questions make sense.
(Example: don't ask me like this "why don't you stop and doing something or whatever you're trying to say that is close/similar to it anyway")
3- It is strictly forbidden to ask me a question related to any personal matters or overstep personal boundaries.
4- I will be proud if you ask me a question related to emulator tools (example: 86box, PCem, etc)
5- Any negative/offensive and spam comments will not be counted and will immediately delete it
Hey Kiro, Do You Remember Me From Your Streams Years Ago?
ReplyDeleteSince you may have likely played childhood games, do you happen to remember Stronghold Crusaders? I went back to it last year, and this time, unlike my days of being young where I cheat the hell out of the game, I actually managed to beat the game without cheating. Shows how fun it is when you decide to not be too overpowered. I'd recommend it if you like RTS games in general.
ReplyDeleteYo kiro its has been a looonnng time that I watched your content since I was a kid but I do have a question: what are your future games that you gonna make?
ReplyDeleteKiro, I have a two questions.
ReplyDelete1.Have you ever watched this cartoon Woody Woodpecker
2.Do you want to try modeling Blender 3D? This program is suitable not only for modeling, but also for experimenting with animation.
Hey Kiro. i have 2 questions.
ReplyDelete1. what is your first child hood game
2. do you remember me on Discord, we might be close friends
Hey Kiro, I Got 2 Questions for you.
ReplyDelete1. What's your Favorite Mario Game?
2. Do you remember watching Cartoon Network as a Kid?
Here's 2 questions for you:
ReplyDelete1. What was your favorite youtuber of all time?
2. What would you do if Windows 11 and newer version are ended support and nothing left? Would you switch to Linux or MacOS?